The artificial flowers of artificial flower manufacturers are divided into polyester artificial flowers and silk flowers made of silk because of the different materials they use. Due to the different properties of the materials made, the curing methods are also different.
1, the maintenance of polyester artificial flowers
Polyester artificial roses have the advantages of no water, no fading, and no deformation, so the whole work can be sprayed with clean water, or the dirty or oily flowers can be pulled out and washed with detergent or detergent. Rinse it with clean water, and then restore it to its original position and posture. The cleaned work will be as beautiful as ever.
2. Conservation of silk flower works
silk flowers have the shortcomings of deformation and fading when exposed to water. Their works cannot be washed with water. You can use the maintenance method of dried flower works, that is, use a hair dryer to remove dust. It is best to clean it once a week, at least once a month.
3. Restoration of artificial flower works
(1) Damaged flowers and leaves can be repaired to their original shape and size with a glue gun and hot melt glue just like dried flowers. For the thick flowers, leaves, stems and branches that fall off, the corresponding type of iron wire or green tape is required to reshape and reinforce.
(2) Because the branches and stems of the artificial flower are made of different types of metal wires, it is not easy to break, but if it is placed for a long time, it may be deformed by external forces. When this happens, just restore it to its original posture with your hands.
(3) If the base of the flower material is loose and deformed, it can be re-attached with hot melt adhesive. This method is also suitable for dried flower products.